GMS are appointed as UK & Ireland distributors for Goldglass Technologies products.
Goldglass technologies have been producing painting machinery for over a decade & have developed machinery & knowhow that provides simple to use solutions that maximise productivity. The M.R.C 2350-C As demonstrated during Glasstec 2012 is the Flag ship model which provides an ideal combination of industrial prowess & space saving design.
Founded by Mr. Zami Goldstein in 1996, the Group focuses on R&D, product manufacturing solutions & automation control. The Goldglass Technologies Division specializes in finding smart & efficient solutions for the glass processing Industry. Mr. Goldstein has over 30 years of experience in the glass Industry. His main achievements are the development of smart & compact technologies that improve production techniques. The Goldglass Technologies Division under the supervision of Mr. Goldstein, started to develop the new Glass Painting Machine M.R.C 2350-C in 2010. The first generation of this compact Glass Painting machine has been in production since 2011 & has proved itself to be a top performing & efficient painting solution for glass sheets of any kind & shape. Goldglass Technologies Division developed the next generation of M.R.C. 2350-C in 2012. This new & improved model is a state of the art piece of machinery featuring advanced solutions for glass surface spraying.
The M.R.C 2350-C - With automatic shape & cut out detection saves both time & costs whilst maintaning prefect finishing.
- An integrated extraction system removes fumes into a condensor unit allowing the machine to be placed anywhere in the factory
- Low paint consumption of 150-180 grams per square meter
- Spraying speeds of 2.6 seconds per meter
- Shaped glass surface spraying
- Full colour spectrum, with option for intergration of ceramic inks
- Dual paint containers for an efficient alteration between colours
- PLC control via full graphic soft-touch 7-inch screen
- Complete control of paint quality,spray gun speed & pace range
- Easy to operate self cleaning system
- Automatic piece scanning - spraying only on areas where the glass lies & avoids cut outs
Please contact email@example.com for further information. Additional product information can be viewed in our machinery section.