The Techjet-X2 series are the latest machines in Techni's range. All models in the series are precise, easy-to-operate, safe and highly reliable waterjet cutting machines.
Techjet machines incorporate linear scale feedback to ensure the highest accuracy of motion in the industry. By mapping the entire cutting area with a laser-calibrated digital encoder, the motion system can deliver positional accuracy of 0.0005" (0.01mm).
The Techjet features: -
- linear encoder feedback with laser-calibrated mapping
- submerged cutting for almost silent operation
- fully enclosed bellows to completely protect the bearings and drive system
- stainless steel apron to protect the machine when loading/unloading
- power z-axis
- precision stainless steel band drive - smooth movement at rapid speeds with extreme accuracy
- Tech-Sense monitors the cutting head, and pauses the program prior to any blockage, making 'lights-out' operation a reality
- AT2010 controller with MPEG feed wheel
- crash-sensing breakaway head
- high or low pressure cutting and piercing
- self-diagnostic alarms window
- localised controls
- rotating control panel with retractable mouse pad