The T18 is a solid/liquid compact separation system for recycling the fluids used when grinding glass and stone. This system is composed of a centrifuge model Tornado T6M manual unload and a hydro cyclone tank.
The components of the T18 are contained within a powder-painted iron frame structure. Approximately 2.3m² floor space is required.
Included components: -
- centrifuge-type T6M manual unload
- patended cyclonic tank for dynamic sedimentation.
- tank to recuperate the processed fluid
- pumps to feed centrifuge
- pump to feed the cyclone
- pneumatic valves to feed fluid
- levels controls
- piping connecting all components
- exclusion: piping to the system
Technical features: -
- overall size: (L)1900 x (W)1250 x (H)1800mm
- weight: 600kg
- electric power supply: 4.5Kw (3+n+e) 400V - 50/60Hz
- pneumatic power: ¼ Gas 6 bar
- throughput of process fluid: 300 litres/min
- solids holding capacity: 11 litres
- maximum size of particles input: 5mm
- particles separated to: 5 micron
- maximum process fluid temperature: 74 °C