The Tornado T6M is a manual-discharge centrifuge used for purifying fluids from the process of glass or stone polishing.
The contaminated fluid is injected via pump into the rotor bowls. Here, G-forces push the suspended particles (contained in the fluid with different density) onto the bowl wall, causing the purified fluid to flow out. An acoustic alarm warns the operator to carry out the manual unload of sediment particles.
The floor space require for this system is less than 1m²
- centrifuge single stand type T6 M manual unload
- submergible centrifuge feed pump
Technical features: -
- overall size: (L)800 x (W)700 x (H)1100mm
- weight of the machine: 180Kg
- weight of electrical board: 25Kg
- electric power supply: 2.5Kw (3+N+E) 400V 50/60 Hz
Operating features: -
- throughput of processed fluid: 100 litres/min
- solids holding capacity: 11 litres
- maximum size of particles input: 5mm
- size of particles separated to: 5 micron
- maximum process fluid temperature: 74 °C